Vendedor de Rio Grande do Sul
Compra garantida pelo Portal do Médico, seu dinheiro fica conosco até que você receba seu produto ou devolvemos seu dinheiro
The ACUSON X150™ ultrasound system combines an intuitively simple, yet powerful, user interface with highly functional ergonomics. Ultra compact and mobile, the ACUSON X150 system allows you to:
• IPhase inversion Tissue Harmonic Imaging (THI) technology to enhance contrast and spatial resolution and reduce image noise for enhanced visualization across applications
• TGO™ tissue grayscale optimization technology automatically optimizes the image with the press of a single button, shortening exam times, reducing repetitive motion providing consistent optimized exams across patients, users and applications
• Color and Power Doppler provides superb detection and demonstration of blood flow across all examinations
•3-Scape™ real-time 3D imaging provides a real-time reconstruction of 3D images during free hand acquisition
• Cardiac Screening enables phased array imaging capabilities for adult and pediatric cardiac screening
• DICOM OBGYN Structured Reporting provides standardized report architecture to allow for easy transfer of OB and GYN measurements to offline PCs, workstations and archiving systems
• DICOM 3.0 Connectivity enables digital data transfer via a DICOM network for both printing and storage. The ACUSON X150 system acts as a DICOM Storage Class User and DICOM Print Class User
• DICOM Modality Worklist* enables query and direct download of the patient worklist schedule from the Hospital/Radiology Information System (HIS/RIS) to the ACUSON X150 system, automatically populating the “New Patient” screen with patient demographic information
• DICOM Modality Performed Procedure Step (MPPS)** enables automatic exchange of “Modality Performed Procedure Step” information with the HIS/RIS
• Additional Array Port adds a third active array port to the ACUSON X150 system and allows the user to connect up to three linear, curved and phased array transducers simultaneously
* Requires DICOM 3.0 Connectivity option
**Requires DICOM 3.0 Connectivity option and DICOM Modality Worklist option
Decide what’s needed — and when.
The ACUSON X150™ ultrasound system provides superior 2D-mode imaging and includes pulsed wave Doppler functionality providing high-quality audio and visual capabilities for spectral visualization and quantification of blood flow.
Powerful options — Add color imaging, cardiac screening, real-time 3D imaging or an additional array port to the ACUSON X150 system.
Support for a wide range of transducers — Imaging frequencies from 2–13 MHz are supported for various clinical applications, including:
The ACUSON X150™ ultrasound system integrates state-of-the-art imaging technologies to address a wide range of patient needs and clinical applications.
Key technologies include:
Sem perguntas ainda, seja o primeiro a perguntar!